Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
parker689 parker689 is offline

Default Conversion of document

03.10.2010;
i am trying to do the REVERSE:
I am trying to Convert HTML Document into Word 2007 using copy / paste and
when I choose Print Preview, text is missing.

When I use Web Layout, all the pasted text is viewable, but I cannot PRINT
this Web Layout.

IS THERE A "CONVERTER" through MS Office, etc that will allow me to cut
/ paste an HTML page FULLY into a Word 2007 / Compatibility Mode Document?

I thank you for your assistance in advance.
JIM
Phoenix, AZ, USA

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

Click File | Save As (Word 97-2003) or Office button | Save As (Word 2007)
and choose Web Page for file type.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Arbeutslosenunterstutzung"
om wrote in message
Is it possible to convert a word document to HTML? If so, how do I do it?

Steve.