Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Default chart colours

After you have saved the chart colors as a custom chart, I believe there is
a check box to make that chart type the default.

"Mark" wrote in message
Hello,

Is there a way to change the default colours for a chart when it is

inserted
into a Word document?

I can change the colours on an existing chart, but when I insert a new
graph, the colours revert to the old ones.

I have created a chart the way it needs to be, and have modified the chart
fills and line colours and have created a "user defined custom chart"
formatting style based on this. But, when I insert a new chart and apply

this
style, some elements of the chart change, but the colours revert back to

the
old default.

Is there a way to fix this?

(Same problem on WinXP and 2000)