Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
AnnA Lundgren AnnA Lundgren is offline

Default Can I change POINT SIZES - in Word - from the Pica system to cicer

Hi
I have been searching but without any luck. I would like to know if there is
any way to change the point size in word (or whole office).

Since I work in sweden we generally use the cicero (Didotsystem) where
1point=0,376mm. Word however is based on the PICA system where 1 point is
0,352mm. Might not seem much but it does make a difference when working with
graphic guidelines.

So, is there anyway to change the designated pointsize in word?