Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Default remove text animation

If the text animation was added as direct formatting, you should be able to
get rid of it by selecting the text and pressing Ctrl+SpaceBar. Note,
however, that this also removes any other direct font formatting from the
selection.

If the formatting was included with a style definition, you must use a macro
to get rid of it. For example, the following code clears the animation from
the Normal style of the active document:

ActiveDocument.Styles(wdStyleNormal).Font.Animatio n = wdAnimationNone

If you need assistance, see http://www.gmayor.com/installing_macro.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"SG" wrote in message
I had copied a doc file, from another computer. I found that some text was
having animation effects "sparkle text". After working on the said word
file;
the next time I found that sparkle text effects as my default format
style.
Everytime I copy and paste a portion of a text the animation will follow.
Please let me know how do I remove the said formating from my Office 2007.