Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Quick parts [Word 2007]

Hi Mads,

I'm not quite clear on if you're trying to access the building blocks organizer or a single item and if you a single entry when you
created it did you add it to the Quick Parts Gallery?

The 'built in' mouse access in to the Quick Parts Building Block Organizer in Word 2007 is
Insert=Quick Parts=Building Blocks organizer.

You can use File[Office Button]=Word Options=Customization
to add Insert=Building Blocks Organizer to the Quick Access Toolbar and/or to assign a keyboard shortcut to bring it up directly.

================
"MADS" wrote in message ...
I have a reference document and a templates.
My reference docment contains a couple of tables.
Depending on the case I want to reuse the tables from my reference doc.
I created a new Building block item, that works fine.

But in my new document based on the template I want to easly click to insert
a Quick part. I hope that it is possible to show a button or so on the
document that once clicked it opens the quick parts? otherwise nobody nows
they need to insert something.

Any has an idea?

Thx,
MaDS
--
Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office system products MVP

*Courtesy is not expensive and can pay big dividends

LINKS to the 2007 Office System

1. Read about it, try it, or watch the movie
the 2007 Microsoft Office system info,
online Test Drive, or downloadable beta is at
http://microsoft.com/office/preview

2. Already have 2007 Office System Beta 2?
Send Microsoft your feedback (with pictures)
http://sas.office.microsoft.com/

3. Use the 2007 OfficeOnline website without Office2007

a. Install the ActiveX access control
http://office.microsoft.com/search/r...XT101650581033
b. then visit http://officebeta.iponet.net