Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Vicky Vicky is offline

Default Quick Parts

Can someone point me in the direction of a good explaination of Building
Blocks/Quick Parts? I would like to understand when I need to change a
gallery and a category

In other words, If I am selecting text that I would like to reuse frequently
(Auto text from prior versions) does it matter that I save it to the Quick
Parts gallery or the AutoText gallery?

Is there a way to quickly access these building blocks? I've added my Quick
Parts button to the Quick Access toolbar but I am wondering what will happen
why I have many entries in my Quick Parts.

Thanks!