Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
ray ray is offline

Default quick parts-I think!

Hi, I'm having problems sorting this out and hope someone can help me please.
I am using Word 2007. I am trying to create a 30 page document with a cover
page. On the cover page I want to insert several different fields eg First
Name, Surname, Location1, Location2, date1, date2 etc etc. I then want to
complete these fields on the cover page and as I do so have the document
automatically fill in these fields at various other locations throughout the
document. Would it also be possible to lock these fields. My thanks in
anticipation.
Regards & thanks in anticipation
Ray