Jeff

In ,
Suzanne S. Barnhill posted:
| | This will mask but not, I think, change the behavior, which *is*
| | anomalous. I have to type a space into Document1 to keep it open
| | all day; otherwise it would be closed whenever I open an existing
| | document (though not necessarily when I create a new one).

I figured out what causes it. Because the anomalous behavior only started
happening when I started using Document Map, I tried an experiment:

1. I open a document, click on View Document Map, and close Word (without
saving).

2. Now, if I reopen Word, it opens with a blank document (and Document Map),
and when I click to open another document, it opens the second one in an
other window.

3. If I close document map before closing, that wierd behavior does not
happen.

Maybe it is a bug associated with Document Map in my 2002.

| | | "Jeff" schreef in bericht
| | | |
| | | |

--

Jeff Stevens
Email address deliberately false to avoid spam