Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How do I changes Hindi digits to Arabic (western) digits in Word?

Even if you don't know how to build a macro (I don't), can you open
up the coding for it and merely substitute each of the 20 characters
where they occur within the macro? (Rename the macro before you
start changing things!)

On Tuesday, April 20, 2021 at 3:31:07 AM UTC-4, Mayav wrote:
I have many documents that I need to update/convert from Hindi numbers
to Western (Arabic) numbers.
I can only find macros that convert Western to Hindi or Hindi to text.
Changing from the "Options" menu is not relevant in this case.