Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JeffH13

Default ActiveX Controls

The design software package I use, uses Word to create its order forms. With
this last update they created a new order form that initializes ActiveX and a
message comes up every time the order form is opened.

---
This application is about to initalize ActiceX controls that might be
unsafe. If you trust the source of this file, select OK and the controls
will be initialized using your currect workspace setting.
---

I trust the document.... Is there something I do to the document to say its
fine permently so that the message doesn't come on this document?

Thanks