Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Sesquipedalian Sam Sesquipedalian Sam is offline

Default Word to HTML for Craigslist ad

I need to write a few ads for Craigslist. If I write them in Word and
paste them into the ad, much of the formatting is lost. If I use Word
just for the text and manually code the html tags, the document is
pretty much unreadable.

I see that there are a number of tools that will convert a Word
document to html. Can anyone recommend one over the others?

All I need is simple tags for an ad: bold, italics, underline, head1
and head2, and lists (mostly unordered).

It doesn't need to be free.