Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Default no page numbering at bottom of screen

Knowing your version would help, but in general:

If 2007: Right-Click the strip at the bottom of the window (Status Bar) &
select what you want to have added. (AFAIK the Status Bar can't be
completely OFF in this version)

If prior: Tools Options View, check Status Bar

Also, what the Status Bar displays can vary depending on what view you're
using at the time.

HTH |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 8/8/07 5:08 AM, in article
, "Georgerm"
wrote:

The bar at the bottom of my Word.doc screen containing current page number
etc has gone and I don't know how to get it back again. Help!