Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Zak[_3_] Zak[_3_] is offline

Default Hide/Disable the Table Move Handle

On 25 Feb, 12:22, DeanH wrote:
I use 2003 and specifically Print Layout all the time, what exactly is the
problem?
I don't believe it is possible to turn this feature off. Are you having
problems with tables moving around on their own? Do you have the table text
wrapping settings as None?
DeanH

"Zak" wrote:
Does anyone know how to switch off this features IF AT ALL POSSIBLE in
Word 2003 ?

I use Print Layout all the time so I must be able to switch off in
that mode rather than Normal or other views.

Thanks

Zak- Hide quoted text -

Hi Dean

This feature makes the tables go crazy overlapping each other and
moving in all directions.

All I want is to switch the d*mn feature off but as you said it cannot
be done so will have to work in Normal mode all the time !

I dont recall having this feature always there ? it make tables be
treated like a graphic object which is a pain ..

Moan .. moan .. moan ..

cheers

Zak