Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel Jezebel is offline

Default How to highlight Text, but only print text not highlight

There is no way to do this. What are you actually trying to achieve?

"Darren" wrote in message
I wish to highlight certain lines of text. When simply viewing or editing
the document I wish to see the highlight to draw attention to the line of
Text. But when I print I only want the Text to print (not the highlight).

I can't find how to do this. I.e. I can format the Text and highlight as
"hidden", but this obvioudly hides both the text and highlight on Print.
still want the Text.

thanks
Darren