Jim

Default I can't find a free, word 2002 download

On Thu, 10 Nov 2005 00:20:51 -0500, "Uncle Joe"
wrote:

Speaking of upgrades--although a wee bit off-topic--saw the
strangest upgrade sight ever in CompUSA last month. It was
a stand-alone Windows XP Pro upgrade for users of Microsoft
Windows 95! Considering the typical PC configuration of Win95
users, I don't see how a Win XP OS would ever operate on such
underpowered gear. What was Microsoft thinking?

They might be ALMOST thinking of old goats like me! I still have one
machine using 95, and I'd love to boost to XP, but unless Godfather
Gates puts out XP on floppies, I'd have to get an external CD drive to
make the switch...

Blessed be, for sure...