Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
roeserb

Default Conditional Formatting

Cindy:

Thanks for your reply. I am working in office word 2003. I am creating a
selection sheet for our clients to choose their menu for a river trip. When
someone, for example, chooses a pasta from the drop down menu, they also need
to choose a sauce for it. I am trying to prompt them to make the choices
automatically.

I hope that explains it.

Beth

"Cindy M -WordMVP-" wrote:

Hi ?B?cm9lc2VyYg==?=,

Is it possible to create conditional formatting in a drop down form field?
I.E. if you make a selection from the drop down menu another choice that
relates to that selection will show up.

Choice and formatting are two different things. Could you please formulate
your question in more detail, and include information about the version of
Word?

In any case, what you want would require macro programming.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org