Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Default FYI Word 2007 users who must have menus

So far, you have added absolutely nothing in the way of debate. I've been
reading Larry's opinions for far too long (it isn't just in this thread). If
you read back through the newsgroup, you will see that I am not in total
disagreement with him either and he certainly has my understanding and
sympathy.

The point I made is that he has made the same point repeatedly: he doesn't
like the new interface.

This newsgroup is to help others with problems or queries about all versions
of Word: Larry doesn't seem to want help. There is a time when enough is
enough.

How you deduced me as a "half-assed personality / social analysis" from one
statement is clever. It make me happy. And what the hell have lemmings to do
with this?

Terry Farrell

"LurfysMa" wrote in message
On Mon, 23 Apr 2007 17:10:30 +0100, "Terry Farrell"
wrote:

Sorry Larry but you have missed the point. There are many people who share
your criticisms of Word 2007 and we are not stopping anyone expressing
their
opinions.

No? I guess you didn't read all those posts telling Larry that he was
a little cry baby and to go away and design a better mousetrap.

The point they are making is that this has become Larry's endless
iatribe - to the point of being boring and more than a little sad.

Great. Now we get the therapist wing chiming in with their half-assed
personality / social analysis. Larry doesn't sound sad to me. He
sounds ****ed. At least he's not a lemming. Lemmings are very sad.

--
Running Word 2000 SP-3 on Windows 2000