Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sancerre Sancerre is offline

Default I need to alphabetize a list of words with definitions

Got it, thanks!

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

I take it the words and definitions are in separate paragraphs? If you use a
heading style for the words (it doesn't have to be formatted to look like a
heading), then you can sort in Outline view with just the headings displayed
and all the text under the headings will sort with the headings.

"Sancerre" wrote in message
I am creating a list of key terms for an econ class. We add to the terms

and
definitions each week. I can sort the list alpabetically by itself, but

once
the definitions are added, the list won't sort. There has to be an easier
way!