Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Default changing page layout help!

Usually, a scanned document must be manually reformatted; I don't
think there is a way around that. But, if you just want to print the
document on an A4 sheet, I guess you could try the "Scale to paper
size" option in the Print dialog box.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Lee" wrote in message
Hello,

I have scanned a few pages from a paperback book, which have scanned
OK. The
current layout is top left and only fills part of an A4 sheet. How
do I
enlarge the page contents without changing the text layout format?

I have tried to change margins, etc but then the text layout
changes. It's a
shame there is not a zoom to fit page size button, or is there?

Any help is much appreciated.

Lee