Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Stan Brown

Default Print word doc without installing office

Fri, 25 Nov 2005 12:31:30 GMT from Jim via OfficeKB.com u15954@uwe:
On a server some Word docs are stored. Via a vbscript i like to print those
file using MSWORD.OLB

But without installing office are no objects.

Is there a way to do this without installing word or office.

You should be able to do it with Wordpad, which is part of Windows.

Or IIRC there's a free downloadable Word viewer at Microsoft: just
type "word viewer" into a search box there.

http://OakRoadSystems.com/