Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default I have a damaged Word Document. Please help??

As you have, sadly, discovered, you can't save directly to a flash drive. You
need to save to a hard drive and then copy it over. If you have a 4kB file, then you have no file at all.

On Thursday, October 29, 2015 at 10:31:02 AM UTC-4, ThomasSnow254 wrote:
I have a damaged Word Document that was saved to a USB. It went from a
size of 177kb to 4kb. The error: "Unexpected end of input. Location:
Part: word/document.xml, Line: 2, column: 12679" Is there anything that
can be done? Help??????