vvp0516

This helps, but how do you do this with a mass mailing?

" wrote:

It seems like it doesn't work, but it actually does. The two links that Word
(2002) offers to insert e-postage, however, does not work and the smarty
pants who answered your post last needs to take a happy pill! If you are in
the Word program and you go to Tools: Labels & Envelopes: and choose and
envelope, address it accordingly, add to document, then click on the
stamps.com icon on your top toolbar. It should bring up the stamps.com login
screen and validate the address. It's a little tricky, but it will work. I
don't think it's a Stamps.com problem, it's a Word problem that Microsoft
needs to fix, or remove the link! Hope this helps - I don't have any problem
printing mass mailings if I do it the right way.

"ALVIN" wrote:

I currently have electronic postage software installed on my computer,
(STAMPS.COM) however, word does not recognize it. When I try to add
electronic postage to an envelope I get an error stating I have to install
electronic postage
software before I can use this feature. How do I get Word to recognize the
software so I can print postage on envelopes using word?