Luc

Eric,
Select your total in the first table. Bookmark it, Insert - bookmark - type
a name like firsttotal - OK
In the first row of your second table use a ref field, Insert - Field -
Ref - select your bookmark - OK.
You will have to recalculate using Ctrl+a - F9 to update after changes made
to the numbers in your table.
Luc
"Eric" schreef in bericht
Hi!
There are two separate tables on my document and there is a total field
(=sum(above)) at the last row of the first table. I want to also show that
total value of the first table at the first row of the second table.
Because
there is another calculation on the second table.
Can I add a field at the first row of the second table to refresh the
value
from the first table? How?
Thank you very much!