Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
bspangler

Default Word is printing blank envelopes

Hi,
I am having the same issue. I am using Word 2003 with a laserjet HP4050
with an envelope feeder. I have tried just the regular PCL driver and PCL 6
driver. I have tried to print it on a regular 8.5 x 11 and did not get
anything. I am however able to print a regular word document. It is just
with the envelope. Thank you in advance for any suggestions.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Try printing an envelope on a plain sheet of paper to see where it prints.
Then adjust the envelope feed setting in Envelope Options accordingly.

"kjtv1" wrote in message
We have recently changed printers. Now when I go to print envelopes from
Microsoft Ofiice 2003, it prints balnk. Any suggestions?