Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

Default Word is printing blank envelopes

See if there's a driver update at http://www.hp.com/pond/ljbeta/
Check the paragraph style formatting of envelope address and envelope return
paragraph styles for eg hidden text attributes and make sure the font colour
is black and not auto.

bspangler wrote:
Hi,
I am having the same issue. I am using Word 2003 with a laserjet
HP4050 with an envelope feeder. I have tried just the regular PCL
driver and PCL 6 driver. I have tried to print it on a regular 8.5 x
11 and did not get anything. I am however able to print a regular
word document. It is just with the envelope. Thank you in advance
for any suggestions.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Try printing an envelope on a plain sheet of paper to see where it
prints. Then adjust the envelope feed setting in Envelope Options
accordingly.

newsgroup so all may benefit.

"kjtv1" wrote in message
We have recently changed printers. Now when I go to print
envelopes from Microsoft Ofiice 2003, it prints balnk. Any
suggestions?