Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Default Can I search for text highlighted in a specific color?

After you posted here, Greg Maxey answered your request in the vba.general
newsgroup. If you can't find it in the Microsoft web site, it's on Google
Groups at
http://groups.google.com/group/micro...b4e12adb7 b6c.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

adgorn wrote:
I just posted a similar request. In looking at the site you
recommend, the solution seems incomplete. Can you verify and post
the complete solution?

Annett wrote:
I am trying to search (using Find) for text highlighted in a
specific color, rather than searching for all highlighted text. The
Find function does not seem to distinguish between different
highlight colors. I have a document, in which I would like to
select only the text highlighted in yellow. Is there another way to
do this?
Thanks

Hi Annett,

It can be done, but only with a macro. See this post for an example:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...2599f992?hl=en

The idea is to find text with any highlight color, and then check it
to see whether it's the color you want. If not, it continues
searching for the next highlight.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman