Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default How do I make company logo to automatically reappear on next page?

You need to put the logo in the page header. See these articles, which will
expand your capability in this and related areas:

Making the most of headers and footers
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/HeaderFooter.htm

How to put a header anywhere on a page
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/AnchorToHeader.htm

How to set up a letter template
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/Letterhead.htm

"Sammy L" Sammy wrote in message
I'm using Office Word 2003 with SP2.

I've made a letterhead with company logo (.jpg) to appear at the top of

the
page. What do I do to make that picture object to automatically reappear

on
additional pages if the document goes beyond the first page? I know I can
copy and paste every time but I really want to expand my capability using
Word. Please help.