Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Default How do I make company logo to automatically reappear on next page?

(Custom) Macros are stored with templates, so you have to select the
template in which they are stored. However, Word's built in macros (most
commands are built in macros) are available globally to any template and
therefore do not appear in the Organiser as there is no point in moving
them.

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP

"tbl" wrote in message
Where I work, the version of Office used is XP (the one
between Office 2000 and Office 2003, I think). At home, I
still use 2000.

At work, I noticed that when I looked at the macros
available, there are about a dozen or so on the list. But
when I use the "Organizer", none of those macros show up on
either the document or the template.

Any explanation appreciated.
--
Thanks,