Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Default How do I make company logo to automatically reappear on next page?

What macros are you looking for in Office Setup? Macros are created by the
user or are installed by third party add-ins. Where they are stored depends
on who/what/where.

Please try to explain what you are trying to do and find.

Terry

"tbl" wrote in message
On Fri, 12 Jan 2007 17:54:12 -0000, "Terry Farrell"
wrote:

(Custom) Macros are stored with templates, so you have to select the
template in which they are stored. However, Word's built in macros (most
commands are built in macros) are available globally to any template and
therefore do not appear in the Organiser as there is no point in moving
them.

Thanks, Terry. In my Office 2k setup, I don't see any
macros listed except the ones that show up for "normal" or
the document currently loaded. Do later versions introduce
macros that are installed whether or not the user wants
them?
--
tbl