Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Change default picture position from inline to floating in MS Wor.

Office Button | Word Options | Advanced: Cut, copy, and paste: Insert/paste
pictures as...

http://word.mvps.org

"stanj6769" wrote in message
When I insert graphics in Word 2007, I always want the graphic to be
movable,
floatable. But the default setting is inline. It is annoying to have to
always change this manually every time I insert a graphic in a document.
How
can I change the default setting so graphics come in as floating, not
inline?