Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Richard Richard is offline

Default Creating an "Add" button

The second option works great, however, the document that I want to attach
this macro to contains 9 separate tables and this macro inserts the new row
on only the first table. Is there a way for me to assign this macro to
specific tables in the document? In particular I need it to run on two
different tables in the document.

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

There are two methods shown at http://www.gmayor.com/word_vba_examples.htm.
They insert an extra row on exit from the last field in the table, but could
be easily modified to run from a button if preferred.
See also http://www.gmayor.com/SelectFile.htm

Richard wrote:
In Word 2003 is there a way to create a button on a form that would
add another line to a table for additional entries?