Sparky

Default Word is printing first envelope correctly followed by a blank enve

I've been using envelopeextras for years to print our business envelopes. I
use a document with all the needed addresses and select the one needed. The
problem is that I suddenly have 2 envelopes fed for a single address. The
first envelope has the correct address while the second is blank.

The problem is NOT the envelopeextra file as I have tried printing without
and have the same results. It is not a printer setup problem as I can print
envelopes from another computer on the network and it works fine. I have also
tried deleting the Normal.Dot file and letting Word rebuild. That was no help.

All other printing is normal. Using Word XP. The printer is a HP5Si with
envelope feeder. Can anyone help? Thanks!