Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz

Default How to display row numbers when pasting Excel data in Word?

You can't... the row numbers are a part of the progam window, not cell content.

AFAIK, you have to take a screen shot of the Excel window (SnagIt is great
for the purpose) and paste the image into your Word doc.

Regards |:)

"Jatin" wrote:

I am tryign to paste a table of formulas from Excel to Word. For the formulas
to make sense in Word, I would like the table pasted in Word to contain row
and column number headers. How to do this?