John R. Baker

Graham,

Thank you for your answer. Please see my response to your reply to my
earlier post.

- John R. Baker

"Graham Mayor" wrote in message
I have already answered this in response to your earlier post.

John R. Baker wrote:
I have a document with ONE space after each sentence. I would like
to use "Find and Replace" to change the single space to TWO spaces.

This is an easy problem for a human brain, but I'm not sure how to get
everything I want (and Not get what I DON'T want) with "Find and
Replace".

If the sentence already has two spaces after it, I don't want to give
it three spaces.

--------------------
Example BEFO
Sentence one. The second. Here's the third. And finally the last.

Example AFTER:
Sentence one. The second. Here's the third. And finally the last.

Here is one idea: I could do a two-step process.

Step 1: Replace "period space" with "period space space".
Step 2: Replace "period space space space" with "period space space".

Is there an easier way to do this? My document is over 60 pages long.

Thanks!

- John R. Baker