Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jergy Jergy is offline

Default Moving csv. database into Merge Mail

"Jergy" wrote:

When I was with a company that went bankrupt, I bought a database file with
info on 2300 businesses in my area, including addresses. It is in csv. which
the tech guy told was a good general format to be compatible with various
office applications. I am trying to get it (an edited version) into Merge
Mail. I have reached Step 3, Select recipients using an existing list (to
address envelopes.) I cannot get my file past Merge Mail. Can I convert it
to one of the file types that Word accepts without retyping the whole thing.
Thanx!