Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Embedded Pictures do not show up in document or print preview

Tools | Options | View. Clear the check box for "Picture placeholders."

http://word.mvps.org

"TX Jo" wrote in message
I am using Office 2003.

I have received a document that has embedded pictures in it, but they do
now
show up in the document. I have saved the document to my computer and
still
cannot see the pictures. There is a blank square where the picture is
supposed to be.

Also, any document that I have created with embedded pictures does not
show
up in print preview. I have tried repairing Office and still cannot see
them
in print preview.

Any help with these 2 issues would be appreciated.
--
TX Jo