Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Beth Melton Beth Melton is offline

Default Another great example of how Word 2007 "brings commands closer to the surface"

I doubt a lot of it would benefit you, specifically, I think I have a fairly
good idea of how you use Word, but perhaps it will be a demonstration of how
there's more to the change than just the UI.

To be perfectly honest, I personally don't love the Ribbon and wish the
added functionality would have been integrated with the old UI, but I can
also see the benefits. It wasn't until I started digging deeper into the
changes and learning about the new functionality that I finally accepted the
Ribbon and found it's not as bad as I thought it would be initially.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

Co-author of Word 2007 Inside Out:

Word FAQ: http://mvps.org/word
MVP FAQ site: http://mvps.org/

"Larry" wrote in message
Beth,

I'll try this out and follow your steps when I get back again to the
computer with Word 2007.

Larry