Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Another great example of how Word 2007 "brings commands closer to the surface"

No, you paste the screen shot into a graphics app and save it in a
(compressed) graphic format. If you have only Word to paste it into, you can
find instructions for extracting it as a graphic at
http://www.gmayor.com/extract_images_from_word.htm

"Larry" wrote in message
Attach a screen shot to an e-mail??

Again, I made a screen shot. It would not paste into an e-mail. So I
pasted it into Word, and attached the Word document to an e-mail and sent
the e-mail to Cicely.

I hope I have passed muster.

"Paul Ballou" wrote in message
Attach it to the email

--
Paul Ballou
MVP Office

"Larry" wrote in message
Well, I couldn't paste it into an e-mail, so Word was the next
alternative.
What would you suggest that I have done?

"Daiya Mitchell" wrote in message
Larry wrote:
I could paste it into a Word document and e-mail
to you as an attachment if you like.

The tendency of people to think that Word makes a good wrapper to
exchange a single picture is symptomatic of the factors that landed

us
with Word 2007--the idea that Word can and should be able to do
everything!