What Beth is trying to tell you is that most of us do *not* have this type
of problem. Her offer to look at the document was generous. I would make the
same offer. There is a good chance that she or I could find out what is
wrong with the document that is causing it not to print correctly. We both
have Word 2003 installed.

"Momosplace" wrote in message
Thanks for the offer but the document works fine - views and prints fine

in
Word 2000. I took it to work and had someone in my IT department look at

it.
There is nothing wrong with the document. No hidden anything, etc. It
prints absolutely fine when not using the 2003 version of word and the
graphic show in 2000 also. There are obivously some major problems with

2003
that require resetting of mutliple defaults. Since I've worked with
computers since professional writer and multimate. I've never had so much
trouble and so user unfriendly a program in basically 20 some years of
computing. If you have to deal with this much frustration to print a

simple
2 page letter with one graphic there is something wrong with the quality
program.

"Beth Melton" wrote:

Do you honestly think those of us who use Word 2003 can not print
documents with more than 2 pages??

Since you and your friend can duplicate this issue it sounds like
there is a problem with the document. Why don't you email the document
to me and I'll have a look at it. Remove "NoSpam4Me" to obtain a valid
email address.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

Word FAQ: http://mvps.org/word
MVP FAQ site: http://mvps.org/

"Momosplace" wrote in message
I tried the corruption instructions and now the document doesn't
print any
text only the logo. I also reinstall the print drivers from the HP
website
and did the Office 2003 update. Neither of these things have
helped. I sent
the document to my office, where I have Office 2000 and it views and
prints
fine, So no offense to microsoft but I think the 2003 Office version
stinks.
I am only using a trails so I can install my old 2000 version - my
friend who
bought the program is just stuck with a lousy product.