Graham, not sure what I typed but the first time I tried that it didn't work
but now it seems to! Thanks you!!!

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

Macros are not contained in folders. They are contained in documents or by
default in the normal.dot template.
To change the file open directory (which is what you appear to have
recorded) you need the following command line

ChangeFileOpenDirectory "path"

where path is the full path to the directory in question.

W wrote:
I am having some troubles with macros and am wondering if anyone can
help. I have recorded macros and then when I go to play them it says
the file cannot be found. What I am doing when this happens is that
I have been working in a different folder and not in the folder the
macro is in. When I go into the folder the macro is in and play it,
it works fine and I don't get an error message. How do I set the
macros up to look in one specific folder? I have tried recording the
macro and doing the actions (file open, go to the specific folder,
etc) but it still does not seem to work. Can anyone help me
PLEASE??? Thank you!