Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Beth Melton Beth Melton is offline

Default Send to Mail Recepient command not available

Did you look for "E-Mail"? I think the "Send to Mail Recipient" is the
new wording for B2TR and your version doesn't indicate that's what you
have installed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

Office 2007 Preview Site:
http://www.microsoft.com/office/preview/default.mspx
Office 2007 Community Articles/Tutorials:
http://www.microsoft.com/office/prev...e_archive.mspx

MVP FAQ site: http://mvps.org/

"Rswarm" wrote in message
It is not in mine. I could send a scree shot. Send me an e-mail
address if
you would like to see.

I am running version 12.0.4016.1006

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

It is there. I just added it to the QAT

--
Hope this helps.

Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of
my
services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Rswarm" wrote in message
"Send to Mail Recepient" command is not availble in the "All
Commands"
list
in MS Woord 2007