Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Envelopes printing upside-down

Sometimes Word makes changes behind your back just to keep you on your toes.
At least that's what it's easy to think. In reality, often a Word add-in
will change settings irrelevant to its actual purpose.

"asitron" wrote in message
Well, it seems that would be a good solution, but I'm wondering why it
changed...

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Have you tried rotating the envelope (inserting it 180 degrees rotated

from
the way you're doing it now)?

You might also check in Tools | Letters and Mailings | Envelopes and

Labels
| Envelope Options | Printing Options to see how Word thinks you're
inserting the envelope. It might be a simple matter of changing this.

Interestingly, the feed position shown for labels in my version of Word

2003
is not what I actually use (or that my printer requires), but then I

don't
print envelopes from the Envelopes dialog, either.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"asitron" wrote in message
When I'm printing to an envelope, it always prints upside-down. Other

PCs
I've tried work fine with this printer. Any ideas?