Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Nima Nima is offline

Default Import bibliography in source manager XML format

Dear all
I was wondering is somebody could help me about importing bibliography to
word 2007. Let me explain the problem: Ive used Web of Knowledge and also
Scopus for my dissertation. All these web sites have an option for exporting
the bibliography for other software such as EndNote. However, the only
supported format to be imported to source manager of word 2007 is XML and
unfortunately this format is not supported on most e-journal websites. Any
advice or suggestion?
P.S: even Scopus has an option to export bibliography as a document of MS
word, even that doesnt work as well.