Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] rolandtiu@yahoo.com is offline

Default Can't remove highlight

I had a similar problem.
What I did was I copied a text from another cell that was not highlighted and pasted it on the highlighted cell. The new text pasted did not have any highlight so I can just modify the contents to match the previously highlighted text.

On Tuesday, 3 July 2007 19:56:01 UTC+8, suroora wrote:
I can't remove the highlighting from certain sections in my word document -
I've tried selecting and highlighting all the text and then removing the
highlighting, but these sections stay yellow. Any suggestions?