Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
garmen garmen is offline

Default email merge

Dear Peter Jamieson

In answer to your reply, I have checked the Outlook
Tools|Options|Other|Advanced Options|COM Addins, and there was nothing
in there. I don't know exactly what should be in that option, but in
that option no information was in there. The strange about it is that
at college it works as it should, but both at work and home, it just
doesn't.

Thanks for your reply, and I am sorry I took long to reply to you. The
reason for such is that I am new to these things and I thought I would
be informed by email that someone has replied to me!

If you have any ideas about my current problem, let me know!

Many thanks
Garmen