Bob Buckland ?:-\)

Hi B.J.,

The 'Horizontal Rule' lines from a theme are actually graphics
that can be 'filled' with different graphic colors or gradients.
They're not 'lines' in the sense that you can draw a line from
the drawing toolbar and color it.

Use Format=Borders and Shadings=[Horizontal Line] to insert
a 'line' that matches the Theme's style gallery.
"Bjs71981" wrote in message ...
I selected a theme for my document, but the horizontal lines won't adjust to
the theme horizontal line. They just stay the same simple black line.
--
Let us know if this helped you,

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

For Everyday MS Office tips to "use right away" -
http://microsoft.com/events/series/a...andtricks.mspx