Anne Troy

My apologies, Andrea. I did go open 97 and test. Yes, numbered lists are
indented in 2000 and above, actually. If you don't like that (I know I
don't), create a style. Then replace your bulleted number button to apply
the style instead of the default.

This one's going to take some time. Please watch my Word page for it, okay?
I wanted to let you know it's on its way. I'll call it Changing default
bullets and numbers (or something similar), and it'll be he
http://www.officearticles.com/word/index.htm
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com
www.MyExpertsOnline.com

"Andrea Woelke" wrote in message
Thanks. Interesting site, but unfortunately doesn't do the trick.

"Anne Troy" wrote:

Andrea, check out my recommended Word settings at:
http://www.theofficeexperts.com/word...edWordSettings
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com
www.MyExpertsOnline.com

"Andrea Woelke" wrote in

message
In Word 97 if you typed "1. bla bla" and pressed return it would make

the
list look like this:

1. bla bla
2. ble ble
3. blu blu

In Word 2003 it indents the whole list. With all other auto-format

features
it seems I can click default so that all new documents, say, have 1

inch
margins and are in 12 pt Arial in UK English. However, is there any

way
that
I can set it so that the next time I type a list like this it does not

indent
it? The same applies for bulletted list of course.

Thanks.

andrea