Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Labels print 1/2" too low when print a page of 5160 labels!

Do they print correctly on plain paper but not on the labels? If so, the
issue is a feed problem with the printer. If that's not the case, then is
there a header (or an empty header paragraph) in Normal.dot?

"Jacki" wrote in message
Not sure why this is happening! I shouldn't have to adjust the margins

after
I have made a new document of labels!
I have tried everything but it is most time consuming to keep fooling with
every page of labels I print - not to mention frustrating!
Has anyone had this problem?