Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Rage Rage is offline

Default How to format (justify) bullets and numberings

Dear all,

I am trying to create a document which looks something like this:

* XXX YYY *
* ZZZ AAA *

Where the asterisks (*) are bullet points or numbers.

I have two questions:

1) is there a way to get both left and right justification on the same line
of a document (at the moment I'm using an table with invisible boarders).

2) whenever I click on the right hand column of my table and click bullets
and numbering, the bullet point is still to the left of my text, whereas I
would like it to be on the right (but keeping the left column of text as
normal - i.e. so my document looks like that little representation of my doc
above), so the text and bullets are completely right justified.

Thanks very much,

Rage.