Jezebel

Default Vector graphics in MS Word

If PDF is the only source you've got, then you've got a problem. If you have
the full version of Acrobat, try selecting and copying the graphic.

Yes, PhotoShop is a good choice as graphic editor. The best graphic format
depends on the graphic. GIF or JPG are usually best. JPGs have more color so
are preferable for photographs, but can disintegrate if the graphic is
subsequently scaled or rotated. GIFs have only 256 colors, but are much more
resilient to subsequent handling. You need to experiment. Whatever you do,
don't copyu and paste directly from PhotoShop: that embeds a PhotoShop
*object* within the Word document.

"bw" wrote in message
oups.com...
I made the PDFs (output of programs printed to pdf printer). The
programs do not produce any other format except a printout.

I'll assume Photoshop fits as a graphics application (or Illustrator?).
What format should the output be (.eps, .wmf, .svg etc)? I can't get
Word to import any vector files yet.

Thanks